Yes, CTLG is consistent in its ability not to annoy anyone with constant episodes. CTLG is also consistent in annoying people who are actually trying to download the episodes.
My response? A big ol fuckin' a.
NOTES ON THE NINER RECLINER:
-Songs 1,2,3,6 are dedicated to my sister. I figure she would enjoy those ones most. See we shall. The Force is strong with this one.
-One of my Christmas gifts was a pair of tickets to a February concert. It is David Byrne (yeah, of the Talking Heads) performing the songs of Eno and Byrne. Who's excited? Me. Why? Bryne is the fucking man; his stage presence is fantastic! Here is a clip of DB from their famous live show, "Stop Making Sense".
Included in this simple podcast is the 'hit' from Eno and Byrne's latest project, "Strange Overtones"
-Department of Eagles is a neat little side project featuring most of the members of Grizzly Bear, minus Ed Droste (featuring some dude named Fred Nicolaus). It is good (more of the 'freak-folk' kind of stuff...if that means anything to you), but not as good as Grizzly Bear's monster, "Yellow House".
- One more thing, I have taken the liberty of changing the structure of Chad Vangaalen's "name" to Chad van Gaalen. Let's just say it is personal.
1. Be Dark Night - Phosphorescent
2. Strange Overtones - Brian Eno & David Bryne
3. No One Does It - Department Of Eagles
4. Love Vigilantes - New Order
5. Paint A Vulgar Picture - The Smiths
6. Willow Tree - Chad van Gaalen
7. Amputations - Death Cab For Cutie
8. Let Down (Radiohead cover) - David Bazan's Black Cloud
9. Heaven - The Talking Heads
10. We Rule the School - Belle & Sebastian
11. The Bells - Pedro the Lion